New member says hello, invites look at blog :)

hello all, I've just joined. I've been here in Clark for 7 months now and am getting a bit lonely for other expats, so I've taken the plunge and have posted my blog, which is open for comments, all welcome. Thanks and enjoy!

http://farpavillions.blogspot.com/

Welcome to Expat.com sutbot-aux 4 :)

Hey.. welcome to the blog.. and also enjoy your stay..here :)

fuuuuuuuny! :D

Hey! :D Hope you're having fun!

welcome to the community

Hello,

I love your writing style. You make me laugh all the way through reading your blog entries.

I live in Ginatilan, Cebu, with my wife and a slew of kids that we take care of for the fun of it. been here a little more than a year.

My wife runs our internet cafe while I sit at a computer or, on nights when I am bored with the internet, go for a beer or just B.S.ing with someone I run into in town.

I really like the country, small-town life here, but sometimes I miss the really important things in life, like pizza and an imported brew. And just once in a great while it would be nice to get lost in the city where no one knows me and I can feel like part of the landscape. Here, I'm a celeb most all the time. Stick out like a white guy in a town full of brown people. There are only a few foreigners here. I drive a tricycle instead of a Land Cruiser or a Mitsubishi 4 by 4. I guess that adds to my uniqueness.

Well, if i hear back from you, I will write more. My wife is beside me playing Cabal Helix, one of the online games here at our shop. I have no interest in games, whatsoever. I'm always glad to read something fresh, witty, and entertaining. Do you like Mark Twain's writing?

Mark Schroeder