Music at maestro bar

Hi all,

I'm very new here but I heard that Maestro bar and restaurant has great live music on Friday nights. Anyone interested in checking this out with me?

Cheers
An

Hi An

I arrived in Jordan at the start of the month, and heard good things about the music at Maestro too. Would be happy to catch a drink with you there sometime!

Danni

I can join too

Hi Danni and Hussam,
Awesome! let's get together :)  Unfortunately I am not free the coming Friday nights but maybe we can find other places and times as well. Hussam may know more about that ;)
An

An are you ready for tomorrow?

Hi guys,
That's great, Madeleine!
I was out for a week but I'm ready to check it out this Friday! 🎷🎸🎹💃💃💃 Anybody in for Friday 16th, at maestro, 8pm?
An

i can join...

Hi everyone
So how was the maestro after all?
Georges

Good afternoon to all)))
i m planning a small trip in Jordan, at begin of May... i would spend one day between Petra and Wadi Rum, then visiting Amman. I read about U Roof at Regency Hotel... someone could tell me how is?
Thanks,

Vivian

It is nice I been at maestro bar so many times

What do mean exactly? You mean to rent a room at regency hotel?

no no, i mean to go there for evening event... i read that on the roof ther's something like lounge bar

thanks for your advice!!! i will stay for few days, that's why i tried to do all togheter...but probably you're right, it will be to hard... i could postpone at next time!

If you like to go to nice evints with nice activities like drinking , dancing and meeting a new people you can join internation.org