How to transfer a saudi registered car to Bahrain

Hi all,

I am Chaminda, I was working in Saudi for almost two years. Recently my company wants me to transfer to Bahrain.  I am with my family. Very much appreciate if u all can advice me on below.

1. I recently purchased a year 2014 Renault car , please advise me the procedure to transfer the vehicle to Bahrain.

2, Also how can I move my furniture to Bahrain.

looking forward for ur assistance.

B/ Rgds

Ruwan

Hi
There was a recent thread asking the same question about the car, check that.

I would say, if you can come to Bahrain early and get your visa and residence permit processed early as that will make importing car and belongings easier.

Many shipping agents will drive belongings across for you, and out the car on a truck if you want.

Vik

HI VIKPAW thank you so much for your prompt reply.

would like to get more information, i really appreciate if you could please forward me your contact no to contact you back,,, my no is ***.

Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Below is the link for vikpaw's detailed info thread on the same!
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 66#3619243

T&R

Hi, guys I have a question, what if I travel by my Saudi registered car to Bahrain and send it back via a transport truck is it possible? what documents would it require and the cost?

Already replied to your other post.

yeah got it thanks