Undeleted fingerprint

Good day and Godspeed to all:
I am a filipino citizen expat working here in Riyadh. Way back 10 years ago we have that police case and jawazat problem but very much thankful that i was able to exot well and peacefully  from riyadh saudi. arabia.
Last year I decided to go back working here in riyadh on same company and same employer. My employer send me new visa. On my way to immigration they check my passport and found my name clear but when i have to the finger prints it retrieved my case before. They still allow me to come in on the request of my employer. They told us to go to the police station or jawazat where my case encoded before and tell them that my name was cleared in case before but my finger prints was left undeleted. When we go to that police station the officer in charge was not present that time. So because i staterd to work i dont have the time to go back again.I Was able to get new iqama from jawazat andx encounter no problem.
My concern is i am finishing my contract after 5 months from now and decided to exit for good. WE Have check the immigration and told me that my name was cleared in computer system but if iam going to have my finger prints it might appear again amd retrieve my case before.
Please could you tell if is this a big deal when i am going on exit? Some people told me that as long as i can get an exit visa and ticket theres no need for me to worry for it is not anymore required for finger printing in immigration/airport  especially if go for exit.. because all that needed is the passport and ticket only.
How true that there were no more finger printing in airport immigration if iam for exit??
I am so worried. Please advice me. Thank you in advance people of good heart.

Good evening sir.. May i ask about ur situation now regarding the undeleted fingerprint  in immigration here in riyadh?is it ok now?

Im very worried coz today is supposed to be my flight going to the phils but i the immigration did not allow me to go coz  there is still problem with my finger print.. Ive been acquitted already with my case a year ago and i thought everything is ok until now,im very shocked that they did not allow me to leave.. What  are the procedures  you did to fix it?

Sir just want to ask if you happen to go exit without any problem?
Coz today im facing a problem where in they did not allow me to pass thru immigration bcoz they saw that i still have a  case pending but i already finished it last year..im all cleared and have my iqama now.. We went to the immigration dept at airport and saw that my previous iqama was not deleted and they told me that i need to go the police,but unfortunately the police is on vacation.. Im really afraid of what will happen to me here.. I really want to go home.. Pls advise