Visa questions for the wife of a british citizen

Hello, I (British) live in Spain with my Taiwanese wife and our young daughter. My wife is interested in getting a job in London (she plans to work in london for 4 or five days a week, then spend her off time here in spain). As the wife of a British citizen, does she need a british visa for work? If so, what kind of visa?

Thanks a lot!

New topic