Is This A Good Deal Or Not .. I Think It Is A Good Oppurnity

Hello  everyone   i recently   found a  fully furinshed  house with lot   and 24 hr Security   It's  a     4 bedroom  and 3 bathroom   and 1  car garage   in a subdivison  in Quezon City     for  $35000 php    which is  about   (USA)  $700 a month .  They want  1st month  and a  Security Desposit of the same amount  ........ They wanted me to sign a 5 year lease  ...   But i say I would do a Year at a time  ....    So We could get to know each other  and see how it goes ......Cause as i told them i can't predict the future and not going to commit  to 5 yrs    right off     Plus they told me any repairs  to the house  would be subtracted from the rent ........    Now i can find a cheaper house on the rent    but in all things considering      now if the house was cheaper in rent   unfurinshed     now i have to go out and find furniture to furnished the  house  and pay a deliverly fee   to deliverly the  furniture   to the house      Right now i have no way to get around except   by public transportion   jeepney  or Grab a ride or   Taxi    or   Tricycle   here       So in my way of thinking    i am thinking  this is a blessing   to me    ..Plus they told me that alot of  local  Celebrities live in the Subdivision      so that is a plus for me    as  i am thinking   they would make it safe place for them i have nothing to worry about  .......  ..  i am planning on buying a scooter to get around town   to buy food and supplies   etc .    The reason for the house is  i like a nice place to live.......  I have seen townhouses and apartments and  other houses and lots  and there built too close to each other for my taste .....Everyone needs there   space   including me .........Plus this has room for me  and my  Financee  and my  mother  from the  Usa  to all live in the house   plus if my  Financee  mother or family member  wanted to visit   they could   and could stay a little bit   .....And it would not  be like were all  cramped up in a  sardine can      I'm Just putting this out there  for postive feedback      Thank you in advance       God  Bless   is my Prayer

What is the name of the subdivision?

Agree, would never sign up for 5 years.  You might want to speak to others, try to spend a week there just to see what really happens.  Even if not crowded, noise can be a great factor, as in all night parties etc.