How to remove my name from the Vietnam blacklist? :(

😁

colinoscapee wrote:

This Diksha lady is starting to get up my nose. She has no understanding of the English language. If she keeps this up, I'm out of here.

A brand new 'butter bar' with less than 200 posts. Probably prefers to err on the side of caution.

(Now watch both of us get deleted! 😂)

The over zealous policing of the forum drove off a ton of good contributing members several years ago. It looks like they ard back to their okd ways. I saw nothing offensive in any of the comnents by anyone. They tack the policing tag on these people and it goes to their heads. Sad to see it go this way.

I used to post on the old Thorn Tree forum years ago. The company that owned the site Lonely Planet was taken over by the BBC, and they turned it into a PC, over sensitive forum that people left in droves.

I can see this forum heading that way if these mods who lack an understanding of English keep removing posts. Looks like Snoopcat may have had a whinge to mods.

Just had a look at Thorn Tree, one post a day average for Viet Nam. It used to get 30-50 posts a day. The mods completely destroyed it.

If they have there way they will here as well. I can understand the OP probably complained because he did not like the replies to his post. But none of us chose his words for him. Saying one does not believe is a lot different from saying they can not understand. He was referring to my blacklist situation when he said he did not believe. And that is his prerogative. I had no problem with him not believing. But the thread seemed to want to know more of the details of the situation. I could see no reason for me to enter into the discussion and trying to justify what I said if he starts from the position he does not believe it.
And yes, it is good they have the "report " button. But that does not mean his complaint must be acted upon just because he is angry, Delete his thread fine. Oh well, over and done with.

- Thread closed for review (too many off topics and futilities + disrespectful to Team member) -

Closed