visa to Scotland for non-EU citizen who has a student visa in Austria

Hi guys!

Do you happen to know, if I need to apply for UK Visa to go to Scotland for a friend's wedding? Originally I come from non-EU country, precisely Ukraine. I am studying in Vienna, so I can travel with my student visa (Aufenthaltstitel) within Schengen Zone. Though, I am not sure how it works with the UK.

Thanks beforehand

Best wishes

Welcome to the Forum :)

As the UK isn't in the Schengen zone I think you will need to apply for a visa to enter the UK, I will have to check on this though.

When is the wedding?

Expert Team

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

As SimCity has explained, you will need a visa; this link will take you to the relative UK Govt website that explains the process.

Hope this helps.

Expat Team

Thanks! The wedding is in July, so I have plenty of time.
Best wishes

New topic