SCFHS Data Flow fee payment method

SCFHS Data Flow ..........could i make a fee payment through SADAD system.or only i can pay though credit card or master card?

If you are doing dataflow you have to pay by online via credit card only.. Once your dataflow is finished and for issuing license you have to apply through SADDAD system..
If you have any queries whtsapp on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks Dear,

as soon as i finished data flow then i will contact you for further information & guidance.
Thanks once again.

Hello...for renewal of saudi license,how much do i need to pay?is it possible that they only renew my license for 2yrs?i thought the validity of locense is either 3 or 5 yrs. Im confused.hope u can answer my query.thanks a lot!

hello! any idea how much is the payment for the dataflow? thanks!

hi there.. you can thru credit card for dataflow. You can see the details on how to pay after you completed the information needed by dataflow online.

hello.   
i recved emailfrm data flow my application is completed nd varified beside ths they send me report..i want to knw what i hve to do next??want to da process ..plz help..🤔👀

nidanasiha wrote:

hello.   
i recved emailfrm data flow my application is completed nd varified beside ths they send me report..i want to knw what i hve to do next??want to da process ..plz help..🤔👀

You can now go to saudi council to provide all your requirements. Make sure you print the dataflow report because it will be the first thing they will ask. You can now process your license if you still dont have it.

can we get eligibity number for prometric test even our dataflow report is unable to verify in employment?

I have a question regarding the payment it doesnt show any way on how i can pay the data flow system as it only shows waiting for payment/ pending payment no sadad number or whatsoever

how to apply for dataflow .

any idea how much data flow costs? its for the education and Philippine license only it costs850 sar.  Is it really that much?

how much does it costfor the data flow?