New on this platform

Hi All,

I am Peter Doe-Sumah, new member of this forum and very pleased to be a part of your community. I live and work in Liberia particularly in Grand Kru County, working with the Golden Veroleum Liberia (GVL) as its Human Resources Manager in Grand Kru. Trust over time, I will become acquainted with most members of this forum. Best wishes to all!

Yours,

Peter

Hi Peter, Welcome on board  :)

Perhaps you could contribute to our last topic : Cost of living 2018 in Liberia, since you live there. Also feel free to tell us about your experience, it will surely benefit members looking forward to moving to Liberia.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,

Thanks for your compliments and the suggestion I contribute to an earlier topic: Cost of living 2018 in Liberia. I find this a good way of contributing to the platform and alerting expats as to the trend of the Liberian economy as is and envisioned in few months to come depending on the policy of the New Liberian Government to be inaugurated today.

Once again, thanks and in a while, I will circulate my opinion on this valued topic.

Have a great and blessed day.

Yours,

Peter

Hi Peter thanks for your reply,

Surely the platform could be more lively if members could participate and share their experience, i hope your experience could benefit other expats looking forward to moving to Liberia, either for work or investment.

Have a nice day,
Bhavna