Requirements for residental visa.

Gi day all. Hope you got some easy ways around getting a permanent residential visa as I'm flying over in may to  negros Occidental for a few weeks. Then be flying out in end of month to Hong Kong to meet up with my fiancé . Flying back to phillipines in June. Getting married in July.
I really don5 want to keep on flying out every month.just to re new the visa. How I go about getting a permanent visa after I get married in July?
Do u sugest I organise it from this end in the Phillipines consulate in Australia or wait until I'm there in the Phillipines?
I sure would  like your replies on this topic.
Much appreciated

Hi ozz, I am from Melbourne, and live here in Concepcion. just did my 13A Visa, this is only for people who is married to PH partner, after you get married it is really easy to get it just like ABC, I did post my experience getting it here, just remember it is only good if you going to live here permanently, but if you going to be away for year or more not good,

Absolutely planning to stay. I am looking at stories here also which has broaden my way of thinking. Interesting site....

Yes you right ozz, for me too, but some times do not believe every thing, for every one here is different, it is all up to people how they present them selfs here in this Country,
some times it takes time to learn culture here and even longer to accept it, again different for all. we do have a lot to say here, but we can only say what we have experienced, yes some good some bad, but who is perfect ???

OZZYPEZ wrote:

Absolutely planning to stay. I am looking at stories here also which has broaden my way of thinking. Interesting site....

You should read about the BB stamp on your passport.  If you enter the Philippines with your wife and show paperwork proving same, then you are good for a year without dealing with immigration.   This can be done every time you reenter the Philippines with your wife, good excuse to take an annual vacation.

Mugtech, ozz is getting married in July, so maybe he will not be getting his one year Visa yet, but you right after month or so when he exit and then returns but must be with Wife he can get one year.

I guess that's another option as well.
So u saying I can apply for a year visa,  leave the country return with the wife then apply full residence visa?  How long does the full residence visa last for & if the case has to be renewed,  how often need to be?

When you come to Philippines with Wife no need to apply for visa it is automatically done as your entry to Philippines, must be with Wife, your resident Visa you can apply for any time after you married, how long it residents Visa last ? that is good one I always thought it is 5 years and then have to renew it again, but then if you away from philippines for more then one year you lose it any way, so process starts all over again, kind of crazy they will get you one way or the other, I will be going back home in 2019 back to Australia, and will not be back for maybe 2+ years, now that I know I have to renew my Visa, I am thinking my residence Visa is waist of time, This is good for people who are willing to give up their own Country and live here on Permanent bases, then again they Should apply for Dual Citizenship that way they will be permanent, both ways, maybe this is what I should have done in the first place. I will do research on this.

Flying out every month ?? you are doing something wrong

Hello everyone can someone help me to get information about Phillipines visa my wife Phillipine national we have one son here in UAE abudabhi I want we will visit Phillpine but I don't have any bank statements I have only my pay slips from my company or debit card statement so how I can apply Phillipines visa without bank statement