Too expensive😃

hello. im planning to open small busines whit my vietnamise friend in phu quoc island. its really hard to find correct information in online. i have send messages to 4 lawyers in vietnam and ask their price/hour just to get some answers for permits/licences what i need to own 50% of company and work there in high seasons. only answer what i get is,  we can help you open the company and the price range is 10000-17000usd.😃😃 nice try but  no thanks.

Lawyers : scum of the earth!

i know. it just would be the easyest way to lawyers help but seems to me ii have to do everything by my self💪

There is a VN lady who posts on here she knows quite a bit about this process, she may see this and reply.

You come to Vietnam and find a Vietnamese girlfriend or wife who can help you to find information, That's is the best way you can deal with that.

i allready have a finnish girlfriend😃 but i have a vietnamise friends and 1 who are opening business whit me. but i have learn something during my life. allways have to make things clear for my self. never just trust what your friend/partner tell you. too many missunderstandings before.

Jose.Er wrote:

i " allways have to make things clear for my self. never just trust what your friend/partner tell you. too many missunderstandings before."

..this man knows the ropes...    :cool:

Uppdate. Finally we found (in september)good lawyer with only 1000usd for all the work. Our tour office has been open from 1 of november in phu quoc island.

Jose.Er wrote:

Uppdate. Finally we found (in september)good lawyer with only 1000usd for all the work. Our tour office has been open from 1 of november in phu quoc island.

Hey nice, I'll be living in Rach Gia for a few months in 2019, I'll come and say hello. I've never been to Phu Quoc although I've been to Rach Gia countless times. I'll probably spoil my girlfriend with a nice resort, and get a motorbike.