Can I submit provisional degree to apply for EP?

I've applied for an original degree but seems university gonna take a lot of time ranging from 1 Month to a year.
Currently, I've Original Marksheets and Provisional degree. Will it suffice to apply for EP via employer?

MoM will ask for the certificate post approval (During application process, they normally liaise with a vetting agency who will do background check of each foreign employee at the very first time to check the authenticity of each certificate). You can tell them that it’s pending from University, if in case they ask for. Good luck

Hi..we are in same situation..can you help us how it worked for you..
We have provisional certificate for graduation. But never collected original in last 10 years as was not required in India..

You still can able to get it from University Adminstration office but may take weeks.

You can submit all your graduation information including provisional certificate, Mark sheet and college leaving certificate as proof of your graduation to MoM. MoM does accept it.

New topic