New to Jinan- looking for friends!

Hey! Thanks for checking by-
I'll be moving to Jinan next week; essentially mondays I'll be settled in. And I'm looking for other expects and English speakers in the city to get acquainted with. Moving from the US  and exited for this new adventure - share some thoughts on how the city is and how you like it! If you have a weChat and would like to talk let me know!!

Hi,
How is it going?  Would you mind sharing your experience since I am considering a teaching job at a Canadian school in the city 15 minutes away called Taian where the famous mountain is.  How are you doing in Jinan and what is your impression?  Are there places where you have met other foreigners?   I would come there for some social activities, but have to make up my mind first about the job.   I am into sports , music, and I like to go to Church to praise God on a Sunday.

Jinan is a friendly City

It's comfy work in China. But in Taian, maybe difficult to find church. But there are several churches in Jinan.

Thank you. I'll be teaching & living at Shandong University of Traditional Medicine. I'll be arriving before the end of February. I'm surprised to hear there are several churches in Jinan. Are there many expats in Jinan? How long have you been there & how do you like it?

I'll be in Jinan by the end of February. I'll be sure to let you know once I'm there!

Well, I am local in Jinan, that's why I know Jinan a lot~ lol I am Chinese

That's good to know! Do you like to shop? I'll need a friend/tour guide/shopping buddy when I get there:)

sure, you can let me know.