Visa Residence Cancellation

I have worked for a private company more than 12 years and I am a master degree holder.
I transferred my visa from former company to present company.
I have three dependents on me.
Now the company wants to terminate me.
Can the company cancel my visa without cancelling dependents' visa?
Can I ask for transfer to the company.
If company does not agree to transfer - even though transferred visa, completed 12 years and master degree holder - what legal steps I can take to get release from present company?

Your early response will help me a lot.

Thanks and regards.

you Have 3 Months Period for termination. that time u can find another job and change your visa. You tell your current situation to the present company. any how they will give u minimum 3 months time.

New topic