Volunteer seeking host for 2018

Hi togehter,

I´m Tobi, 26 years old and a German.

This year I´m going to do a Balkan trip. And one destination will be Montenegro. I´m seeking a friendly host, who is ready to work with me in exchange for free food and accomodation.

In the last 3,5 years I did a lot of voluntary during my holidays. In Bulgaria, Belarus, Ukraine and Russia I worked in different projects. In Bulgaria as a animal and house sitter. In Belarus, Ukraine and Russia  mainly as a gardening worker.

I´m a absolutely nature and animal lover and fall in love with dogs. At home I´m the owner of two cats and have a garden, where I´m growing up organicevegtebales.

So, dear host, if you are interested in working with me please send me a message. The best way to contact me is my email-adress: ***

I´m looking forward to hearing fom you!

Best regards,

Tobi

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Check
Workaway
And
Helpx

I´m registrated there, but can´t pay for a new membership, because of my paypal account.

But do you need help with your doggies this year?

Hi Tobi,

My wife and I own and operate Camp Full Monte. Have you seen the volunteer section of our website http://full-monte.com/volunteer ?

If this sounds appealing then send us an e-mail (you'll find the address in a panel on the volunteer page) with some details about yourself and when you would be available in Montenegro. We get a lot of applications so please mention that you found us on expat.com so we know who you are.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Steve