Moving to Brussels in March 2018

Hi, all

I will be arriving Brussels as an expat next March 1st. Will work at Avenue de Bourget.
Man, 50, sports, music, art, wine, dinners and beer!!!
Actually looking for an appartment.
Any idea/help/suggestion more than welcome!!!
Thanks!!!

Hi Danielbelga,

Welcome to the forum.

i suggest that you post a free advert in the Housing in Brussels section of the website so that you may get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi

I'm renting an appartement. It is available from march 2018 for short or long term.

Please look at my profile for details about my appartement

Thanks

I have access but not able to find any info of your appartment at your profile

:(https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe … entem.html

I'm hope it works now

Looks like working ;)

It's hard to find an apartment if you are not here. The agencies seem to be slow to get answers out, etc. If you can't find what you're looking for (and the one above does not work for you) you can also rent through something like AirBnB for a few months while you search for something more permanent.

I rented through Air B and B when I first moved here, I rented one place for one week and then rebooked a different one for another week before moving into where I am now.  It was good to get an idea of exactly where places were in relation to my work and what I liked and didn't etc.  Some of the ones I saw on line were not in good positions when I checked them out in person, so am pleased that I avoided those.