Dependent fee paid but moi still showing insufficient funds

Naeem Bhatti Sahib,  I have deposited sadad fee online for iqama renewal of my family, one by one for 3 members. Later I tried to refund thru bank. Two payments are approved but third one is stuck. My ABSHER is showing this as balance. The bank has asked me to go to Jawazaat. Please advise if you have any advice what to do exactly.

Dear Nadeem Bahi ;

I want to send my family on final exit , and I have paid all my dependent tax till the expiry of my IQAMA i.e 13th Jan 2019, but when i am trying for final exit, it is showing me insufficient funds, I visited Jawazat office but they told me that I have to pay more 354 SAR per dependent for Final exit .

My Question is under which head should I pay the remaining amount i.e. 354 SAR for each dependant, as the bank is showing me zero payment under my or any dependant iqama

Your advice is highly appreciated.

Regards;
Asad

Basically dependent fee should be paid for 2 months from that daye you apply for exit only visa...it should be paid under dependent fee.
Regarding 0 balance in your account,  i don't when u paid the fee upto iqama validity. I assume  it was paid 1 year b4 when u renew iqama.  in that case paid fee is used , so the balance is zero.
In my opinion , if you apply for exit today,  then fee should be paid till 9 or 10 march.  By this selection system will tell you amount close to 354 told by jawazat.  Whatever amount shown by system , make it equal or more than 354 told by jawazat by advancing date. After visa is applied,  check for refund & whatever you paid extra will come back

I had same Problem:   and below How fixed it:
AC3052e insufficient funds while attempt for final exit
JAWAZAT informed me if IQAMA expiry date is less than 60 days then must pay remaining days. As Final Exit VISA itself of 60 days and levi must be paid for this period.

Pay Dependent Fees Online – Procedure
First logon to your bank account.
Go to SADAD >> Government Payments.
For MOI Service select “Alien Control”
For Transaction Type select “Payment”
For Service Type select “Associate fee for all registered associate on HEAD of household”

For more info: Whatsapp" ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Asalam Mr. Naeem

I need to get new Iqama for my family & paid all the family taxes even more than bank have mentioned. I am trying on absher for their iqama but still same message pops up "Sorry!! Iqama issuance fees not paid or the deposited fund for Iqama Issuance is insufficient. Please pay sufficient funds". My family medical & insurance is already done 2 months ago but couldnt apply due to lock down.
Iqama Expiry 23/03/1442 & 4 dependents

Asalam Mr. Sarwar

I need to get new Iqama for my family & paid all the family taxes even more than bank have mentioned. I am trying on absher for their iqama but still same message pops up "Sorry!! Iqama issuance fees not paid or the deposited fund for Iqama Issuance is insufficient. Please pay sufficient funds". My family medical & insurance is already done 2 months ago but couldnt apply due to lock down.
Iqama Expiry 23/03/1442 & 4 dependents

W.R KSA wrote:

Sorry!! Iqama issuance fees not paid or the deposited fund for Iqama Issuance is insufficient. Please pay sufficient funds

That is the case if your employer (Company) failed to deposit fund for your passport in Jawazat MOI/Absher.

Dear sir ,
My wife and 2 daughter arrived in ksa on 10th March 2020.my iqama expiry is 8th safar 1442 bank calculated 1400 per head till that date and answer is showing insufficient amount

Absher

azeemsarwar wrote:

I had same Problem:   and below How fixed it:
AC3052e insufficient funds while attempt for final exit
JAWAZAT informed me if IQAMA expiry date is less than 60 days then must pay remaining days. As Final Exit VISA itself of 60 days and levi must be paid for this period.

Pay Dependent Fees Online – Procedure
First logon to your bank account.
Go to SADAD >> Government Payments.
For MOI Service select “Alien Control”
For Transaction Type select “Payment”
For Service Type select “Associate fee for all registered associate on HEAD of household”

For more info: Whatsapp" ***

Hi, I am also facing same problem.
I paid 2314 SAR for my family final exit as per bank calculation. I have successfully submitted FEV for my wife, but when i am applying FEV for my kid it is showing error: AC3052E: Insufficient Funds om Absher.
i am was trying to apply for FEV for my wife & kid on 26-jul-2020 and iqama expiry on : 15-sep-2020.
Absher system showing error AC3052E: Insufficient Funds and now when I am checking in bank SAAD payments, bank is still showing SAR 1157 balance.

Please help me what should I do ?

good day,

my son was born jan 20, 2020
my husband iqama expire sept 21 2020
we processed my son iqama and dependent fee last week and we paid around 8k through the payment centre outside the jawazt ,they gave us invoices. then we processed inside the jawazat office , the officer all is okay just tell ur husband employer to renew his iqma and comeback to get your son iqama.
but when we told the employer , they told us to pay another 6k for dependent fee. and we checked in absher the 8k we paid does not show as deposit until . please help us what to do. We are desperate it took us a while to save the money and i don't understand why we need again to pay another 6k.

@W.R KSA brother how did you resolve this issue "Sorry!! Iqama issuance fees not paid or the deposited fund for Iqama Issuance is insufficient. Please pay sufficient funds " please advise

@SyedMubeen1239 brother..How the issue is resolved

@W.R KSA i have a similar situation. I paid for my wife iqama issuance and i don't know why i still get the same message!

@danishm62 Hi, can you please tell me after paying the visa fees through bank how long will take to activate the online application? In my case i paid the fees through bank as Dependents entry visa fees, Absher balance also showing 2000 SAR, but in the application, window showing you have not paid ..... fees. Please advise ..