Online/In Person Tutoring for GMAT and Business Studies

Hello Expat Members,
I am a business graduate currently preparing for the MBA/MiM admission process. I am
residing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Having ample free time on my hands now a days, I am willing to provide online/in person tutoring for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). I can assist GMAT aspirants in drafting a study plan, providing the study material required for the test and indepth topic-wise explanation and doubt clarification etc.
Also, having an excellent academic track record, I am confident I can assist current business students in their subjects, project work, presentations, research, resume/CV creation, essay writing, drafting a cover letter etc.

Feel free to revert back to this message or mail me at***  if I can assist you or anyone you know in the above stated/related field of studies.

Thank You for your time
Bilal Naseer

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Thebilalnaseer,

Could you please drop an advert in the Classes in Riyadh section of the website so that interested members may contact you ?

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Alright, Thanks