Property Viewings

Good Morning 

I am looking to book some property viewings for February 2018.

Can anyone assist with agents previously used. If I can tie in stay and viewings at potential properties would be great?

Many thanks in advance.

Jessica

Hi I have just purchased a second property in the Elhovo region through Newhomesv.com and can thoroughly Recommend them. Elvira speaks perfect English and,is very he!pful.
They charge,3% but minimum of €500 not 1000 like,other agents and that includes registering utilities!!

They cover most area, and even have teams of,workmen for any work needed.

Best of luck searching for your new home!

Where are you looking?

Hi thanks for your message.

We are looking for a property preferably in a village not too far from airport but with good access to skiing and beach. Do like Veliko Tarnovo.

We have a 5 year old daughter so near child friendly activities/education/clubs. But also have older daughter's that will come out. So near good restaurants and bars.

Property with some land and near stream/brook etc... that maybe needs some work.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi again

Veliko Tarnovo is quite some way from beaches, 3 or 4 hours drive,

Have you looked at Burgas area, particularly a village called Dyulevo, near Sredets.
20-30 minutes to drive to Burgas and beaches.

We have just finished a renovation on a 3 storey house which is now 290 square metres and it has almost an acre of ground which is mainly flat and cut grass. The ground is gated onto a driveway and completely stock/animal proof with fencing all around.

We are currently living in it since Sept 2015 however we would sell for the right price.

The village has bars/restaurants , post office and a large park for children etc. and several British families.

Sredets is a small town with all amenities and is just a 5 minute drive away.

If you are interested we can supply you with a lot more detail.

Best wishes

Roff and Lilia Edwards

Actually there's no such a place in Bulgaria :))

If you're looking for aiport proximity, the only civil aiports in Bulgaria are in Sofia, Plovdiv, Bourgas and Varna.

Ski resorts are Vitosha (just by Sofia), Borovetz ( 50 km. away from Sofia), Bansko (130 km. away from Sofia) and Pamporovo (close to Plovdiv).

Beaches are close to Varna and Bourgas airports. No skiing there however.

One possible solution is the region around Blagoevgrad - 1 hour away from Sofia, one hour away from Bansko and 2 hours away from Greek beaches.

The other requirements can be met relatively easy.

We used [email protected] she was excellent and looked for properties to fit our requirements

thank you