How to EXTEND MULTIPLE ENTRY FAMILY VISIT VISA one year (365 days)

Your wife can go any time from ksa and come back before visa expire i.e with in one year

You got it wrong, if she goes out of country and comes back after few days , the visa validity will be again 90 days, and you have to extend within 7 days before expiry that time.

My Family one year multiple was going to expire on 3-Jan-2020. I renewed it for another 90 days on 28-Dec-19.

Hello!

We have the same case, Sir, my wife first 3mos in his multiple visit visa will expire on January 10, 2020, have you done the extension thru Absheer system?

Please advise.

eds0689 :

Hello!

We have the same case, Sir, my wife first 3mos in his multiple visit visa will expire on January 10, 2020, have you done the extension thru Absheer system?

Please advise.

yes i have done it through absher.

Assalam  Walekum,

My Family multiple visa is expiring on 06/02/2020. Could anyone please provide the authentic information? Whether it's extending or need to go out of kingdom?

Thanks for the response sir.... appreciate it.

Guys please first read my question properly, She still don’t complete even first three months, in system it shows first three months expire on 20.2.2020,

trytobekool83 :

Guys please first read my question properly, She still don’t complete even first three months, in system it shows first three months expire on 20.2.2020,

If you think your question was not understood please post it again with some example dates, people may better able to answer you.

extension of visa process is first renew the insurance it can be online only 10sr minimum. when the insurance is updated in system you can extend the visa online thru absher under her name. but first pay in bank extension of visa

abouts12 :

extension of visa process is first renew the insurance it can be online only 10sr minimum. when the insurance is updated in system you can extend the visa online thru absher under her name. but first pay in bank extension of visa

Can you please share the website in which we can renew the insurance, sir.

you can search online google. insurance extension of saudi visit visa. there are plenty of them. alrajhi have an insurance too.

[link moderated]

Guys, I already have extended my wife Insurance yet when I tried to make her Visit Visa extension thru Absher it still shows;

Like this:  "AC3861E: Health Insurance not covered visa duration"

Anyone, who has the same case before? please advise what should I needed to do.

did you recv a msg from the insurance company? sumtimes it takes time maybe a day or two .

Gentlemen,

What about "Multiple work visit visa "  it is possible to get visa extension after 90 days  like family visit visa or not.

Many Thanks in advance

new visit visa extended for more 90 days, insurance https://solidaritytakaful.com/ , price 36SR. Alhamdulillah

please share your experience who will go through causeway bahrain to renew after 180 days..

Dear All, [at]Xtang

I just got my family's visit visa renewed through Bahrain causeway.It was a new rule,1 year ,multiple for 365 days.

Note that this was completed on the 10th January,2020.

1) New type visa applied wont be renewed online after 90 days.The visa holder must leave and exit and re-enter the country.If the Visa applied is "Open" type on the passport,He/She can go through the causeway and get it done.
2) Families need Bahrain visit visa compulsory to enter Bahrain,even if with the Iqama holder in the vehicle.
3) Bahrain visit visa can be applied online but needs a list of documents,but its easier done through an agent but costlier.

After all the confusion online,I found it easier to do it myself and experience the process first hand than to trust anyone.

Hope this info clears the air on things going around.  :)

Regards
Mohd.

please give me the agent number

After so many claimed that they were able to extend the new visa online after 90 days now you are claiming it can't be renewed and supposedly clearing the air. Don't mislead people. And others don't fall for agents and crooks.

akmdks1012 :

Dear All, [at]Xtang

I just got my family's visit visa renewed through Bahrain causeway.It was a new rule,1 year ,multiple for 365 days.

Note that this was completed on the 10th January,2020.

1) New type visa applied wont be renewed online after 90 days.The visa holder must leave and exit and re-enter the country.If the Visa applied is "Open" type on the passport,He/She can go through the causeway and get it done.
2) Families need Bahrain visit visa compulsory to enter Bahrain,even if with the Iqama holder in the vehicle.
3) Bahrain visit visa can be applied online but needs a list of documents,but its easier done through an agent but costlier.

After all the confusion online,I found it easier to do it myself and experience the process first hand than to trust anyone.

Hope this info clears the air on things going around.  :)

Regards
Mohd.

good day i have multiple family visit visa and need to exit after 180 days, my question is can i exit in other countries aside from Bharain then go back again  here in ksa?

Dear Mr Amer,

Thank you for your comments.

Its up-to you on whom to believe and decide accordingly.  :)

nvillareal :

good day i have multiple family visit visa and need to exit after 180 days, my question is can i exit in other countries aside from Bharain then go back again  here in ksa?

Yes, you can go to any country.

Yes the main thing is just get out of the country and get back in , it cannot be done online

Assalamualaikum,
     Any problem for one year visit visa, some of my friends not getting visit visa.

Hello salim_wa,
Could you be more explicit about your demand, so the community could help you?
thank you and have a great day.