How to EXTEND MULTIPLE ENTRY FAMILY VISIT VISA one year (365 days)

Hello

I have a query regarding return ticket i have 2 year multiple entry visit visa with stay duration of 90 days so my airline PIA check for return tickets before giving  boarding .  I ll extend my 90 days duration to total 180 days . Ao should i purchase return ticket of 6 month or 3 month?

If i buy 3 month and the change it to another date then it cost me an amount which i think in totally unnecessary and i want to save that , any suggestions?

Is it necessary to visit our home place after 6 months on multiple visit Visa...or can we travel to any other place like Dubai or georgia?

You can buy 6 months return ticket, there will be no issue.

No you can exit to any country and come back.

Is there anybody went Bahrin by causeway having family 2 years multiple entry visa. i want to know the details, i.e. visa fee requirements etc.

Hi my family here with 1year visit visa.now i already renewed after 90days thru absher by paying 100.after six month what i want to do..i need to go exit/re entry for renew?

Yes, they must exit before 180 days.

After that they can continue here for the next 6months?

Yes

They have to enter again.  Then pay to extend 90 days to 180 days same as last time.  And then again, exit before 180 days.

K thank you

has anyone gone to bahrain for exit reentry with multiple visa for two years.

Anyone has info about it please share...thanks god bless

Mine is also same question, if any one like to reply.

All the information is on the threads in the forum.  I have commented dozens of time personally.  Use search.

Assalam'alaikum ,
Do we need to take to and fro air ticket on multiple visit visa ?

Today i applied for new format of Visit Visa, multiple visit visa for 365 days for 300 SR

Yes return ticket is required by the airline.

jazak Allah bhai , visa issued..

bhai after 6 months can we go to bahrain causeway for exit/re-entry, any one who did recently

Yes can go if Bahrain visa allowed to enter through causeway.

Hi,i already cleared my doubt with you about the renewal of my one yr visit visa and you advice me to exit after 6mnth and come back to renew.again i can renew thrug absher after 9mnth like this..but now new rules came..what about new rules.some bodies are telling within every 3months need to exit from country to renew..how is the new process..can you advice me there is any change or still same?

My understanding is New rules are for new visas. We will see in couple of days/weeks what will happen when somebody will extend his/her visa.

But for new multiple visa, one can extend after 90days so there will be no issue.

For new multiple visa can extend after 90days thrug absher?

Yes

Mr Ali,

But dont we have to go out of KSA within 90 days and come back to renew it ?

Please explain what renewing online for the new multiple visit visa is ?

Thank you.

Dear brother,

My wife here in 1  year multiple visa and it will expire 23 October 90 Days.

So how can I extend again 90 days or more ?

I already take insurance 90 days but have more options?

also when can I exit before 180 days and need to enter in side ksa before expiry of 180 days

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

when we can out of kingdom after 180 days extend another 90 days ? after
or before 180 Days ?

also only possible to extend 90 days after 90 or more ? at one time,,,, (90+90=180)
90+90=365) is it ok? need to extend every 90 days ?

Every single question you keep asking has been answered many times.  Stop being lazy and browse the threads.

Simply put:

90 days on entry + 90 days extension
You MUST exit before the 180 days expire
Then re-enter and get another 90 days
Extend that by another 90
Then exit before 180 days expire

thank you understand

I brought my wife and child in 365 days multiple reentry visa. As mentioned in prev queries, i understand there will be an extension of 90 days when my family exit before 180 days.

My query is If my family exit after 150 days and enters after 3 day how visa extension is calculated? 
     Is it 90 days extended from their date of 2nd entry ? or 90 days extended from Expiry of 180 days

Alby173 wrote:

I brought my wife and child in 365 days multiple reentry visa. As mentioned in prev queries, i understand there will be an extension of 90 days when my family exit before 180 days.

My query is If my family exit after 150 days and enters after 3 day how visa extension is calculated? 
     Is it 90 days extended from their date of 2nd entry ? or 90 days extended from Expiry of 180 days

Hi,

Formula is very simple, whenever they will enter a counter will start and before 90 days you must extend the visa if they want to stay more and before completion of 180 days. They must exit.
As this is multiple entry visa so they can exit and enter whenever they want until the visa valid. So when the exit the counter reset and when they will enter, the counter will start from 1 again and you will extend the visa before 90 days of their new entry. You can also see the date of expiry from the absher.
So the conclusion is when they exit after 150 days and come back after 3 days then their counter will be at 1 and you will renew their visa just before the 90 days of their entry.
I hope you got your answer.

dear i am also facing same issue is there no option to renew visa without sending india like that like behrain

Yes, through Bahrain you can do. But your family needs visa of Bahrain.

Assalamálaikum brother,
Please do update this thread, once someone can renew their new multiple entry visa after 90 days.. many waiting for this question"Can we renew visa after 90 days??""

Regards
Syed

hello

My family is on visit visa 2 years multiple and three months are going to complete on 06/12/2019
when i take my family for exit and re-inter in Saudi i mean after 3 months or 6 months also did we need bahrain visa for my wife and daughter.

Many thanks.

Yes they need Bahrain visa.

{hello

My family is on visit visa 2 years multiple and three months are going to complete on 06/12/2019
when i take my family for exit and re-inter in Saudi i mean after 3 months or 6 months also did we need bahrain visa for my wife and daughter.

Many thanks. }

Completing 90 days on first entry then add 90 days more in the form of extension
You must exit before the 180 days expire

XTang wrote:

Yes they need Bahrain visa.

if Family multiple visit visa members goes to Bahrain by road then stamp visa on arrival of Border or not?
My friends said to me now family visit visa holders can't go to Bahrain? plz guide me

Family visit visa holders can never go to Bahrain without applying for a visa in advance.  This has always been the case and if you read the posts before yours, all of this has been clarified.  Stop asking the same questions again and again.

thank you for information, 

one question

Is it possible to exit / go by air to Bahrain airport without visa and return back same time without going outside of the Airport????? or still required visa for that.

many thanks in advance.