I am an industrial engineer and want to find a job in Slovenia

I am Oguzhan. (Age 32) I am an industrial engineer and want to find a job in Slovenia. Then I want to move in there with my family. But it is so hard to find it from online sites. I  realy want to hear all of the suggestions mates. Thanks a lot.

Hi Oguzhan and welcome,

Finding a job is a job in itself: always arduous, time-consuming, and exasperating. My 5 cents are to identify your strengths and look for positions you really like. If you speak Slovene try MojeDelo and Adecco Slovenia. Otherwise, focus on companies that use English or another tongue you know well. Check companies websites for career opportunities. Also, mine your social network for friends and acquaintances that may be connected to Slovenian companies. Knowing someone opens many doors.

Vso srečo!

Dani

Hi D_Bosch and gracias amigo,

I tried MojeDelo but I couldn't find any jobs fit my CV.
I am surveying the companies now as you said. Finding a job is really a job as you said, you are so right and it takes a lot of time. Maybe I need some more networking.

Najlepša hvala!

Oguzhan

Hi everyone and welcome on board Oguzhan,

Please note that this new thread has been created on the Slovenia forum from your posts so that you might benefit from better visibility.

Have a look at the Finding work in Slovenia article, you will find a couple of jobs boards at the bottom of it and make sure you drop your detailed cv in the Jobs in Slovenia section, it could land you an opportunity.

All the best,
Bhavna