My name is Bruce, I'm from the U.S.(Ohio) I've been in Philippines for 2 years on a visitors visa.
I'm living with a woman I want to marry but we wanted to renovate a house before we went through the long process of an anullment. After 2 years fighting with the contractor and spending almost double the contract price we are finally ready to try for an anullment. I could get a retirement visa but that would tie up too much money. So I am renewing my visitors visa every 2 months. Any help from members who have had similar experience would be appreciated.

:)

Hi your retirement visa for Philippines is USA$10.000 as a deposit, maybe best thing for you is to marry her, and apply for 3A visa, much cheaper and it is very easy to do just like ABC , that is if you plan to live and stay here permanently, I just applied for my 13A,

Thats what I plan to do if anullment goes through. Until then I have to keep renewing visitor visa

What I know and mostly from other people here, annulment is not that hard, but expensive to do, so I am not sure where you from here

I am near Marivelles, you are near Tarlac? We figure Manila has the best atty's for this, also 8mo. to 2 years wait is what we heard. My feelings are that if you find the right atty., judge etc.and enought money “under the table” its quicker. I planning on about $6000 usd
Thank you

Yes that sounds about it, any way when I say expensive I always talk about Philippines money and what they make here, but if you talking about USA or AU in my case then it is not expensive to have the whole job done quickly.

I've been reading the posts and I found it quite interesting. I'd like to ask though, if you don't mind. Is it the lady filing for annulment and what's her legal ground for that? From what I know, you need to have a legal ground to be granted an annulment.

$6,000 USD is way too much from what I have seen.