Got Oman Lecturer Offer Letter from Al Muwardoon Muscat

Hello,
  Here I want to share the same things happened with me.Even I have got same email like yours asking to pay money for last process and proceed with GAMCA in the month of December.After I have done with payment for Visa application, contact with Almuwardoon people have been totally disconnected and there is no response for further process to happen .
  Thinking this process to be genuine from September 2017 to till now 2019 I have made payment of 1.5 lakhs INR.Now IAM totally disappointed and don't know how to approach and whom to approach.
  Apart from spending money I have wasted these many months waiting for this offer thinking it to be genuine.
Iam trying to contact them through emails and WhatsApp but all efforts went invein, but their WhatsApp is still active.
I will be thankfully if anyone would give some information related to this company Almuwardoon and their hired company CAG.
But in this forum I saw one positive posts of asra_maths and I had some hope,but there are no more posts and clear information she had shared in this forum.Kindly help in this matter.

No genuine employer would demand any payment to be made by the employee - before or after joining.

So if anybody gets a job offer and the sponsor / employer / headhunter / agent / middleman / whoever is asking for any money to be paid in advance, before you see your employment visa, with your name and with your passport number printed on it, then rest assured that you are getting scammed.

The sad part is once your money is given, there is absolutely no way you will be able to get it back. And since it is a scam, the person involved may get you some / any job available, or much worse not even give you a job.

So the net takeout is if you are the victim of such a scam, learn from your mistakes and never ever trust unknown sources especially with an overseas job offer where advance payment is demanded.

Hello,
  Here I want to share the same things happened with me.Even I have got same email like yours asking to pay money for last process and proceed with GAMCA in the month of December.After I have done with payment for Visa application, contact with Almuwardoon people have been totally disconnected and there is no response for further process to happen .
  Thinking this process to be genuine from September 2017 to till now 2019 I have made payment of 1.5 lakhs INR.Now IAM totally disappointed and don't know how to approach and whom to approach.
  Apart from spending money I have wasted these many months waiting for this offer thinking it to be genuine.
Iam trying to contact them through emails and WhatsApp but all efforts went invein, but their WhatsApp is still active.
I will be thankfully if anyone would give some information related to this company Almuwardoon and their hired company CAG.
But in this forum I saw one positive posts of asra_maths and I had some hope,but there are no more posts and clear information she had shared in this forum.Kindly help in this matter.

So is there any way to report  to embassy either in Oman or India so that the same should not repeat with any one else.