Please Help! Question about Philippine Embassy in SG

Hello to all the Filipinos in SG! I would like to know of anyone here experienced difficulty in processing their documents in Philippine Embassy there in Singapore? We all have our IPA's already, it expired and was successfully extended it is because of waiting for all our documents to be processed the whole November up til now it is still in the Philippine Embassy in SG. Our IPA's are yet to be expired again and of course no chance for extension as we can do it one time only. We dont know why they are taking this long to process our documents. Our employer and partner agency in SG are going everyday to the embassy for an update. They have paid for everything that needs to be paid. I would please like to know if anybody had the same experience? Or knows anyone who had the same experience? And what did they do? We are completely upset on why they are taking this much time to arrange all the documents. We dont know what else to do as we all are still here in the Philippines. Can somebody please help. Thank you!

Why you don't reach out directly to the embassy staff here by calling or mailing them and understand what is the reason for delay of getting approval at embassy. Moreover, what's that approval that you need before you work here. It surprises me to understand that an embassy hold back your job opportunity in Singapore for such a long time (there must be a valid reason or a completely miscommunication). Good luck

Eiram02 may i know what is that kind of approval from our embassy and why you need that. Coz i have a friend applying in one of the company here in singpore told him that he also need something from our embassy there not sure also about that. Thanks

Thank you so much for your reply surya2k! We've done that already. Call and email but with no answer. I tel you, we have thought of every possible things we could do to reach out. And that valid reason, yes, i ought to find out. Since employer said that they have authenticated,  notarized and paid all documents required for the application. That is why im checking forums maybe with the same experience but found none. I even asked the employer if we can just fly in SG since we have the IPA's already but they said to wait. Thanks again surya2k!

Hello Serenity! We are told that they need the documents to be notarized and authenticated first in the Philippine Embassy in SG before they send it here in PH POEA. How long has your friend been waiting? I checked in the PH Embassy in SG website that processing of all the documents will only take atleast 1week to settle everything. But with us it took this long (2months) that's why all of us are upset already.

This is an unusual case where an embassy hold back someone's right to work in Singapore. What I can see the best for you is that bring all the evidence from the employer (photo copy of the payments and documents, if any along with IPA letter from MoM) then visit local Govt office (who are the authorities for appointing embassy officers abroad) in your capital to see if they can help. Good luck

Hes here in singapore and just finish his contract but then he applied to other company and told him he need some documents from philippine or phil embassy to work here or for them to apply his pass it happen that his spass last time and will become work permit in the new company thats why were not sure about what document they referring to as they dont exactly familiar with it or there is different requirement if your work permit.

Thank you so much Surya2k. We really think that something is not right here. I have worked in SG last 2011 but it never took this long or was the time changed so much that it became harder now? I dont know. I just pray that this week will be different and we can go to SG immediately before our IPA's completely expired. And if not, i guess we dont have any choice but to do as what you have said, that is to seek help from the authorities here. We have wasted so much money, time and other opportunities already. And besides, we dont want to let go of our SG dream. Thanks again Surya2k! You've been a big help. :)

Hello Serenity2003! I see. So you mean that he is directly hired from the company already since he is in SG. I believe our case is slightly different but you can check this site. Listed there are all the requirements he needed in the PH embassy there and some i guess from PH POEA here. I hope it helps. :)http://www.philippine-embassy.org.sg/la … ct-hiring/