Robbing In Jeddah

Dear All,

I just wanted to share a heart breaking experience with you so no one would be in the same situation.

I've exchanged money from Al-Amody exchange at al Tahlia st. I placed the cash in my laptop bag and placed at the car truck.

I went downtown and left the car at the parking, when i came back someone broke my car and stole the money.

when I called the police they told me that these guys must have been following me since I left the exchange and unfortunately they couldn't help and asked me to accept the fact as is.

Please take care, stay safe, it's seem not be very a safe country as I always through.

Regards,
MA

Hopefully, it was a small amount, take care everybody. New system's side effects seem to be simultaneously kicking in

last week ,i was in Qassim and when i back to Jeddah...I  find my apartment stolen ....but i was lucky because he cannot enter the apartment, he just broke the door

take care

MoAyyad wrote:

when I called the police they told me that these guys must have been following me since I left the exchange and unfortunately they couldn't help and asked me to accept the fact as is.

Please take care, stay safe, it's seem not be very a safe country as I always through.

Regards,
MA

I'm sorry bro and hope your loose isn't big and that you have insurance coverage for your car damags.

However, cases like this is not a high precengtage previously but as one member stated it may start to take place according to new updates in KSA.

We all need to reconsider risk assesements measures in our everyday life.

Be safe and better luck next time