Searching for home and job in Bali for April

Im planning to move to Bali at the end of April. Im in search of a home for rent on the water. 1 private bedroom is sufficient. I will also need employment. I only speak English. I am a life coach and writer. I also have experience in prooerty management, sales, bartending and serving. Thank you. Have a blessed night.

Dana

I forgot to mention the city. Looking into Canggu but im just now doing my research. Suggestions of different locations would be appreciated. Thank you kindly. 😊

I hate to pour water on your dreams, but getting a legal job here in Bali is extremely difficult unless you have a highly specialized skill.  And please, don't even think about working illegally here because immigration is brutal when they catch foreigners illegally working in Indonesia, and this is particularly true in Bali where the competition for jobs among qualified Indonesians is intense. 

I'm really not trying to ruin your day...rather, I'm just being honest with you.

Thank you for your honesty. I truly appreciate it.

Dmtibbs wrote:

I also have experience in prooerty management, sales, bartending and serving.
Dana

You have no hope of a work permit for any of these so all are non-starters.
As Roy mentioned above, Bali immigration is known for being very keen on illegal workers because it's a very popular place and there's a big unemployment problem.

The next problem for the OP to sort out is her visa - A 30 day free tourist VOA is pretty much automatic but not extendable.

Thank you Fred.

Thank you for the information.

Just curious if you made the travel?