Looking for a room in Dar es Salaam.

Hello,

It's Guida from Shanghai, China. I'll be in Dar es salaam at beginning of March and will do an internship there for one year. Now I'm looking for a room near central railway(districts such as kisutu, kariakoo and ilala). I don't mind share an apartment with others, the room doesn't have to be spacious, but clean and safe. My budget is up to 500USD per month.

I'm an independent, open-minded and easy-going person. I would appreciate it a lot if somebody could give me some information about the accommodation there.

Thanks!

Hi  friend to the room there it's very easy  you should find your agency then after 1&2days u will gate it.

Hi thanks for your reply! Which kind of agency do you mean? Any recommendation?

In Tanzania is not easy to get room without agent of rent house, I think u understand,

Hey how are you? am Kibwana born and raised in Dar es salaam i can help you to find a room.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Anyone looking for accommodation should check out the housing section, top of this page.

For those who have accommodation to offer are asked to post there as well. Advertising is not permitted here on the open forum, especially unsafe to post any contact details here too. Please use the pm system for this.

I have a room in Msasani

Welcome  Tanzania, After Dar  you may opt to visit Moshi also!!