Real Estate Agent Referral-Cebu City

HI All,

I would appreciate any help.

I am looking for a recommendation on a real estate agent for the Cebu City area.  I have been looking at condo ads which include agents but it is always better to go with one that have been referred by others.  I will be moving to Cebu City in May and intend to buy ASAP.

Thank you
Bruce

I'll start with one suggestion, that being to ignore any estate agents who post on this thread.
As the forum rules are very clear about advertising, they're

1 - Too stupid and incompetent to read and understand basic rules, thus you really don't want to deal with them as they're clearly idiots

2 - They deliberately break the rules, that meaning they can't be trusted.

Either way, you'd be dealing with someone not worth bothering with.

Fred is right. Stay away from agents who sell 13th floor condos in 12 story buildings. Have you lived in the Philippines before?

Thanks Fred.  That is a good suggestion.  I really am looking for recommendations from other Expats who have used a real estate agent they trust.

Take care
Bruce

Hahaha.  Hi Fortune.  I lived in Cebu City for 2 years a few years ago.  I knew of an agent I trusted who was  recommended to me by a friend when I lived there but was not ready to buy.  Sadly, I no longer can contact her.

Take care
Bruce

You better to do is try to search the condos and choose where you preferred to live,then you go as walk-in client. .there have many sales representative to assist you. .

Thanks Kenward.  I already know the condo I want to live in but it is not new so any condos for sale are on the resale market now through the developer. 

I rented there 2 years and never heard of or saw in-house agents.  I could be wrong so it won't hurt to ask.  I will be there for a short visit next month and will do as you suggest.

Thanks
Bruce

Looking for 2 bed duplex in cebu , lapu lapu, town house type place easy access to center, forvrent one year

Hi everyone,

@ Philantrod, please drop an advert in the Housing in Cebu section of the website so that you might get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna