Legal Advice Please


Is there a lawyer or a law student in Poland that can help me with a legal advice concerning Civil Polish Law please? I would really appreciate the help as it'll save me from getting scammed. Thanks in advance!

This is an Internet forum. I think that by putting your question so vague you should consider going to a lawyer, as your asking. There's plenty of them on almost every street!
If you want opinions (or help) here, you should ask a question. Then you can expect an answer. Otherwise your post is a scam.


New topic