Work visit visa transfer

I'm currently on a work visit visa in KSA, but I want to move to work with another company also in KSA.  Is there a way to cancel the current company's work visit visa without asking them and without needing their permission?

No you need their approval, if they don't agree you have to either cancel your contract & pay the fees and go home then come on a new visa woth the new company or finish out your contract. If they do agree they might ask the new company or you to pay the transfer fees and whatever money they paid to obtain your work visa and ticket to bring you to KSA. Whatever you do don't try doing it illegally cause now they are very strict with runaways and illegals “ which is what you would be” if you get caught you will be put in jail and have to pay a pretty hefty sum.

DenverGirl wrote:

No you need their approval, if they don't agree you have to either cancel your contract & pay the fees and go home then come on a new visa woth the new company or finish out your contract. If they do agree they might ask the new company or you to pay the transfer fees and whatever money they paid to obtain your work visa and ticket to bring you to KSA. Whatever you do don't try doing it illegally cause now they are very strict with runaways and illegals “ which is what you would be” if you get caught you will be put in jail and have to pay a pretty hefty sum.

I agree 100%