Saudi Tourist Visa Info

Hello!

I hope everyone had a blast in NYE!

I'm getting married soon, and my fiance would like to bring his mom to attend our wedding in Riyadh. We won't be able to bring her under his iqama, so we're forced to look for other options. I read about the new Saudi tourist visa, and I wanted to know if anyone could enlighten me about it. I searched online for actual procedures and requirements with no success.

Has anyone tried using this tourist visa, or know anyone who has done it? I'd highly appreciate the insight.

Many thanks,

Sarah

Is she above 60?

She might apply to tourist visa with two conditions: coming with a tourist group & having  a first relative man with her

Again, its much more easier to have a visit visa under her son, but you said he was not able to do that. Strange, its very easy ....

Yes, She's above 60 yrs of age. Will it work if my fiance can sponsor her for the tourist visa (but not through his iqama, of course)?

susuwest wrote:

Yes, She's above 60 yrs of age. Will it work if my fiance can sponsor her for the tourist visa (but not through his iqama, of course)?

A Saudi Resident can invite his mother, father, children, wife, mother-in-law, father-in-law on visit visa.
I can not understand why he is not able to invite his mother on visit visa. its just few steps online process. If MOFA rejected their case, it might be due to her age..

Yeah, I'm also really interested in this new tourist visa, lots of speculation going around but no facts.