Long term rentals in Hopkins

Anyone have / know of modest, humble long term rentals in the Hopkins area? Local style....luxury and amenities are not needed. doesnt have to be on the beach or be furnished or anything.  for indefinite rental (months, possibly years)

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi. Where is it?  Is it a 2 bedroom?

It is located in central Hopkins, just off the main road.Yes it is a two bedroom.

Hello everyone,

Please note that you will have to drop an advert in the Housing in Belize section of the website if you are either looking for or proposing accommodation.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago

Hello,

I'm interesting in a long term rental house in Hopkins. Is it anything available?

Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago

Thank you. I just send u email. Bless

did you ever get my emails ?

No, not yet

Hi
   Im looking to rent long term home,close to beach and shops...and SAFE...
   my name is salah ....email [email protected]/2418490...

please help with home or apartment both long term 6mo to 12mo ...

thank you

So am I,good luck

Well i hope we can get pointed in the right direction.... :cheers:

:) yes this would be nice so people can see whats available, but seen's like no one is telling anyone anything to help folks ...not sure whats  that about ...its a big move and someone like myself on a new single journey just wants to be safe with my move and out of all the folks that have maded this move i would think would like to be helpful...... For me if the shoe was on the other foot i would be giving up all the TEA on places and how i could help by emails face time or whats app put a face with the info givin....i just hope it gets better cause why have this site if its not helping ....now for myself i have reached out to some and they have reached back which im grateful  :)  but there are other ladies that i read there post and folks just don't reply .....LETs HELP ONE ANOTHER .  thank you
                                                                                                                                                   Chin

There's a heading at the top menu that says housing. Look there?

I have a beach Cabana in Hopkins which i let every year whilst i am away.. i tried to advertise  in housing several times . the first ad was too short.  next too long. i corresponded with Victoria, before discovering Victoria was a computer.

:) Hi i did that where i saw the one house for rent ..in hopkins...im only looking to rent for 3 to 6 mo at first ....but that cant be the only place ... :|    thank you so much for reaching out... :)

:):):):)  thank you for reaching out yes i did see that ...its the time line for me .your renting butif i remeber you will be come back in october ....and im NOT coming back here in the winter oh no...my 6mo needs to where i have to come back spring or summer and i dont want to stay in the state for another 6mo. if i  like living there i want to come back for long term but rent.... :heart:

Hi Bhavna,

Just wondering roughly how long it takes to get adverts approved and visible?

:) what is hopkins next to?

hopkins is 30minutes drive south of Dangrega ,and about one hour north of Placencia.
      They are very different.    Dangrega is an old fishing town, and at one time had important port facilities.    Placencia also was a fishing village, but has developed as a popular centre for expats and visitors, with some serious development in the  general area.