Filipina from riyadh to travel to qatar

Hi guys! I would like to ask your opinions regarding my plan to travel to qatar, is it possible for me to travel to qatar despite of the current situation between the two countries ? 😩 I'm really desperate to go there for personal purpose and i really want to travel there. Kindly please help me and hit back your message here please? Any advise is a big help for me thank you anyway im planning to travel this feb 1 🙈 :thanks:

me too =)

Althea Denise wrote:

Hi guys! I would like to ask your opinions regarding my plan to travel to qatar, is it possible for me to travel to qatar despite of the current situation between the two countries ? 😩 I'm really desperate to go there for personal purpose and i really want to travel there. Kindly please help me and hit back your message here please? Any advise is a big help for me thank you anyway im planning to travel this feb 1 🙈 :thanks:

Yes you can, but you will have a multiple connecting flight, AFAIK currently we don't have any direct flight from KSA to DOH.

Thank you for the response sir

You wouldn't be able to go there anywhere from Saudi or UAE. The You may go there from Oman or Kuwait.