Improve my speaking of Spanish.

I learned Spanish in a course of [link moderated], for me very complete, but now I want to live in Spain, share a department with in Spain with a native, but I do not know what city to live other than Madrid or Barcelona.

Tuve que aprender pora razones laborables, pero cuando aprendi mas el idioma, quede cautivada, es fascinante y mucho que aprender.

Caterina Coux wrote:

I learned Spanish in a course of [link moderated], for me very complete, but now I want to live in Spain, share a department with in Spain with a native, but I do not know what city to live other than Madrid or Barcelona.

Tuve que aprender pora razones laborables, pero cuando aprendi mas el idioma, quede cautivada, es fascinante y mucho que aprender.

If you are thinking of living in Barcelona, remember that Catalan is spoken there , perhaps even more so then Castilian.
As for other cities, it really depends on what you like. If warm weather and night life is something's that you enjoy, then you might like Valencia or Seville. You might prefer an urban area, like Madrid with lots of culture or a quieter, more peaceful historic setting like Santiago de Compostela or Leon or Salamanca.
When you talk about Spain, there are so many different areas to choose from.