NEED TO ADD EXTRA PAGES TO PASSPORT. WHERE?

Hey all,

I am running out of pages in my passport. Anyone know of a place that provide service of adding pages to passports? Or do I need to go directly to the US Consulate office in HCM?

I tried calling the consulate office, but their phone line seems to be only for emergencies. Nothing listed on their website about this type of service.

It seems you can't add extra pages to your US passport anymore. You have to apply for a new one.
- Time.com
Travel.State.Gov (search on the page for "extra visa pages")

I got a new passport while in HCMC in order to have enough remaining time to get a VEC.  The new passport came back in a single week and the old one was returned with a hole punched in it at that time.  It will not be returned directly to you but to the consulate where you will have to pick it up.  You can only get the 28 page book at the consulate.  You can get the 52 page book only if you are in the US.  They have the applications and instructions in the consulate.

I think the return time is actually faster than if you submitted while in the US with regular service.  I think the consulate automatically gets the expedited service for you, even if you are paying the standard $110 fee.  Also the desk clerk told me that they send out a FEDEX envelope every afternoon no matter how many or few applications they have, so there are no delays in shipping.  When I got mine you had to pay in USD (they did take credit cards as that last $10 is inconvenient) but I understand that they now take VND.