Stop Indonesian girls sold into slavery&fishermenother videos

I just read this SHOCKING expose about  SLAVES  young kids being SOLD to go be slaves in Lebanon where the owners torture ,rape and beat them after taking away their passports and they went to make money for their poor families in Philippines BUT were NEVER  paid nothing, ate scraps and BEATEN to stay afraid of their "OWNERS" (Videos online) why does not your government HElP them IF I could find ONE hom=nest Family or a girl to do VERy little housework I would give her good food good salary to send back home and she, or they,  would live in HEAVEN here in Costa Rica,I moved here 25 years ago and it is beautiful never too hot not humid,  just sunny fresh CLEAN air...How can I find a poor girl looking for work to save her from this torture ? Anyone please ?
COPY/PASTE this  to your Google to see the real stories...ON you tube also see the videos Type in
"Slavery in Lebanon " you will be shocked .

https://www.hrw.org/report/2005/06/19/a … -indonesia

I'm not shocked.
It's evil, nasty, horrible and been going on for ages, but I'm not shocked.
I'm repulsed, a little angry and would love to be able to help stop these evil B*ds' trade in kids and young women, but I'm not shocked.

There was a story in Indonesia just last week about a gang kidnapping street kids for the sex trade, something that's being going on all over the world for many years and isn't going to stop until the punishments are very severe and international cooperation is in place .. that and corruption is wiped out.

The localised trade is easy enough - grab a street kid, take her (maybe him) to a brothel and invite selected customers. Hard to catch the pervs and it's easy money.
The international trade requires getting kids across borders, and that means someone powerful is helping them.