Shipping Items from Florida to Puerto Plata?

I was wondering what needs to be done in order to get things shipped from Florida to where I live in Puerto Plata, can someone give any advice? I want to buy things online, send them to a box I open somewhere and ship the items I buy over here where i live, my business is in desperate need of a brand new computer, just to give an example.

Try Luciano shipping in Miami. They ship bulk items, containers,LtL's, blue barrels & assorted size boxes. Excellent helful staff who will answer your questions. Very fair prices & they ship door to door. Customs will cost you mucho on electronics, perhaps cheaper to buy here.  Good luck to you.  What kind of business do you have?

I own a used part brokerage company.....they dont have too many good electronics here for the right price. Thanks for the suggestion!

We use CPS shipping.  They have an office in PP, Sosua, Cabarete.  Very reliable and quick.  We have shipped everything from dog food, computers, TVs, clothes, BBQ, Outdoor furniture and more.

Bob K

Where are they located in the states? Miami?

Yes they ship (air of marine for heavier items) from Miami

Bob K

Does CPS only work from Canada?

As long as you can get the stuff to Florida it will work.  WE have friends that just shipped 14 boxes of stuff from Amazon to Miami.

Bob K

Cps is based in Miami