New Member looking to rent a place or share house

Hi.  I am Trishianna...born in Blue Ridge Mts in Virginia US. Semi retired but still have projects. I have lived in Panama y Costa Rica.  Visited Cuba y Colombia 2017.  Love Colombia..especially Cartagena region. Explored San Andres..Santa Marta..Barranquilla..Toganga.  Deciding to apply for residency in Colombia my new home base.
Would like to meet new people from around world who now live in this beautiful warm hearted country. I write...host tropicalhealingretreats for women..play volley ball...love music y art y relaxing in hammock..dinner parties..salsa y more traveling.  I am happy y would love to meet other happy people....y share activities.
Entrepenure....Single since 2010..Would like to develop friendships.

Great i love colombia also - i have travelled in costa rica panama ecuador and colombia - i am a triathlete coach at week long camps for 25 athletes training - i am making my base in medellin - nice weather people places and metro.
i plan to move to reasonable nice classy house early january in Medellin
i filed for colombia residency and cedula card yesterday.
my email is ***
let me know.

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hola Really appreciate you taking time to respond... Intetesting that I have been invited to Medellin in Jan - Feb.  It would be great to meet you.  I have experienced Caribbean Colombia y love it.  Interesting what affects Medellin...returning to mountains with eternal spring would bring.
My time up after 180 days here is Jan 8th. I may need to leave Colombia y come back in for few weeks..no problem...same Panama y Costa Rica. I just dont know where else close by to hang out.  Any suggrstions?
Working on paper work to submit for Colombia visa...Re- Visa also. Can you share with me your process...According to my research.. there are about 4 docs..incld proof of income.. How long have you been told it will take to be approved y cost?
If prefer..my email is ***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please ecxhange your contact details privately.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hey sent you email - Heading out for spin class

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section

Handy do you have fotos of your apartment please? ***

Thanks Brian

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security