New in Ho Chi Minh City

Hello everyone,

I am fairly new in Ho Chi Minh City..just got here last Friday. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and  make new friends.

I am from Malaysia and currently working in the Binh Duong province and living in District 1. I like shopping, reading and travelling. Looking forward to make new friends here in Ho Chi Minh City

Have a good day :)

Hello there, nice to meet you....

Hi Shabee,

Welcome to HCMC.

welcome to HCMC :)

Hey Shabee
Welcome to HCMC
Nice to meet u here
It seems like u have to go a long way from ur apartment to work. Normally, i see my friends who work in binh duong, will stay at dis 2 (near Metro An Phu). So the way they have to go will shorter.
We have similar interests. I love reading, travelling, and shopping too ...
Do u want to meet for a coffee one day and talk more?
Cheers!

Shabee wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am fairly new in Ho Chi Minh City..just got here last Friday. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and  make new friends.

I am from Malaysia and currently working in the Binh Duong province and living in District 1. I like shopping, reading and travelling. Looking forward to make new friends here in Ho Chi Minh City

Hi Shabee, I am new too (2 months), what a coincident..... :cheers:

Enjoy your stay in HCMC. What's your trade here?

Hi Shabee,

Welcome to HCMC,
Nice to meet you here-on Expat.com, and would like to see you in HCMC someday if having chance :):)

Enjoy your life here,

Hope see you soon :)

Shabee wrote:

Hello everyone,

Henrylamcs: you are so funny. Haha

Lua Dinh wrote:

Henrylamcs: you are so funny. Haha

Hi Lua, it's quite real :cool:, I hear that from people too.

Probably, my past life is full of jokes............

Haha. Interesting. Mind to share your past? Haha. Wonder what your age is.

Lua Dinh wrote:

Haha. Interesting. Mind to share your past? Haha. Wonder what your age is.

Don't worry, I m old :rolleyes:

Haha. Thats worth to worry!

Lua Dinh wrote:

Haha. Thats worth to worry!

:sosad:

Hi Shabee! Welcome to HCMC. I'm also new here... Have a good day! :)