Start a small business

Dear expat community,
I want to start a small business preferable without partner... The idea of business not to get rich but just to pay bills and cost of living I was interested in a Frenches (like subway or 7 eleven) as I don't have any experience in business but I was shocked as they need a high capital .... If u have any ideas please advice me.

Capital around 40k RM.
Preferable cod is Selangor and Kuala Lumpur.

Thanks

The minimum capital for any business is RM500k unless you have a local partner, then its RM350k

Is that a mandatory minimum capital for for foreigner ... I was googling about food trucks business and I found trucks in the range of 8k to 65k .... Can I have more explain please.

Yes, it's the minimum paid up capital (the amount you have to pay into a bank account) when a foreigner wants to own a business. 

What you are reading is for Malaysians setting up local businesses. As various licences are required to run a food truck, without a proper and suitable incorporation by a foreigner they would not be granted.

You need a work permit to operate a business as well. A food truck would not get you one.

This provides info http://malaysiabizadvisory.com/business … oreigners/

hi bro
regarding ur concern to open biz
i have many small capital ventures
small money and it works and leasts stress

email me
im from kl

then we would meet up and discuss in detail

Moderated by Christopher last year
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Diksha last week
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct