Application for Registered nurse license in Switzerland

Hi,

i am a registered ICU nurse looking to apply/transfer my license to Switzerland. I do not speak any of the national languages but would love to learn. Does anyone know how to get application process started and if employers higher English speaking nurses? If so which hospitals? I will take short holiday in to Switzerland in February and would like to network when I am there.  I am also fluent in Spanish...

Hi, I am an ICU nurse (18 yrs) in CA but away from bedside for a few. I am looking to move closer to family in the Bern area. I have a place to stay. Spanish is the only other language I am comfortable with except for a few bits of French from high school. I have had a successful European based skincare small business since leaving bedside. I kind of miss it.
I plan to visit in late October so please let me know of anything that would be of help.

Hello,

You must learn French or German, depending on the canton you want to work. (Or I

italian if you move to the italian canton). In Bern they speak German and normally a B2 level is required as communication is a pillar.

You must contact the Swiss Red Cross to homologate your RN diploma.