Profession change


I am working in jeddah, and my current profession is labor, I have all the attested documents ready with me for accountant/fianance, but since the system for profession transfer is blocked so I am unable to change my profession. I want to call my wife here either on permanent or visit visa. Is there any way I could do that?

Thanks in advance.

New topic