What is saudi block visa and mofa number

I understand saudi block visa is a group of visa which can take bunch of candidates....
Recently i selected in a saudi company as a facility engineer...My medical is over, i got mofa number and submitted my medical report to agent. And still i am waiting to visa stamping in mumbai. Now everything is going fine. But i am asking these questions for general aspects.

1. What is difference block visa and single visa?
    - Is mofa number all same for every individual candidate in block visa?
    -  Who is allocating block visa into individuals, by company or agents?
    - Does this block visa have list of candidate name and their profession?
    - Recently i saw one of my friend visa status on enjazit.com.sa which shows sponsor name is blank.                         Any problem will happens to him while visa stamping?
    - Spelling mistake in applied application status in enjazit.com.sa? Any problem in visa stamp?
    - Does agent/company can cancel the applied visa once?
2.  Is there any dead line to apply for visa stamping after mofa issued for medical? (enjazit showing applied visa status)
3. For Facility engineer to visa stamp saudi embassy attestation of degree required?  My agent is telling there is no need attestation and even original degree certificate to visa stamp. :top:
4. What about QC inspector for visa stamping certificate attestation?
5. Does i need to sign offer letter original by saudi chamber of commerce to get visa stamp? (Agent saying not required so, now signature on a a4 format paper as work agreement. :top: )

**Thank You**

Manpower supply or sub contracting companies usually gets blank visa to hire employees from abroad .Mofa number shall be issued once the medical test done at GCC approved medical center.Make sure that what type of visa shall be issued to you by your employer once you get the visa .since I work with a manpower supply company in Al jubail I know how the manpower supply or sub contracting companies treate you.Let me know which company hired you.all the best for your future .

Thanks for your information

Ram32322 wrote:

Manpower supply or sub contracting companies usually gets blank visa to hire employees from abroad .Mofa number shall be issued once the medical test done at GCC approved medical center.Make sure that what type of visa shall be issued to you by your employer once you get the visa .since I work with a manpower supply company in Al jubail I know how the manpower supply or sub contracting companies treate you.Let me know which company hired you.all the best for your future .

Iam checking the mofa number in enjazit.com.sa in that mofa slip sponsor name is showing blank, is it any problem for visa stamping?

i have applied for family visa and have got the family visa copy from istaqdam office. but how to generate mofa number . for medical

Hello sir,
U got all answers plz tell me acctulay I have same questions

If you got all answers plz forward me asap

Well i had approached urogulf for stamping the family visa and generate Mofa number they said it will cost 17 thousand inr but there was another agent in Bangalore who did it just for 5000rs her fee for stamping the visa  5500edical fee 10usd for medical test appication .

I was astonished guys these agents try to eat money be carefull .

Mofa number can be generated by agent only so find an agent who can do it ..

Get Visa number  ( which ur agent usually has orif family visa in my case istaqdam office gave one to me)
Generate mofa number

Generate medical appointments  application online for Gamca center

Get medical done give the mofa number and then done ..

Give your passport for stamping