PArking @ Airport

Hello guys I'm looking for parking at the bahrain airport for 6 days as I would be traveling out of country. I went though this link

http://www.bahrainairport.com/reach-us- … rates.html

And it says something overflow parking, which seems suitable for me, but when I opened the map there's no location earmarked for the overflow marking. What I assume is parking E as over flow parking, can someone confirm me at the earliest.

Any other suggestion where I can park my car during this duration near the airport.

Thanks in advance
Cheers !!

Hi , you can search on Google maps " Overflow Airport Car Parking, Galali, Bahrain " and hope it takes you to the overflow parking.
The parking is in area called Galali , so if you follow the sign boards towards Galali , i am sure you will get there.....
The rate at overflow parking is 0.5 BD  ( 5 Riyals per day ) and 2 BD ( 20 Riyals ) at Long Term parking.
Hope this helps

Thanks for your reply, I found this location. But it seems to be far away, does it have a shuttle services from this parking lot to the departuture terminal ??

And vice Versa ??

Thanks again

there's a shuttle yes. Little white minibus last time I used it which was a while ago.

Yes every 15 minutes complimentry shuttle service.

THanks guys for the info :)