Coming to Spain on non-work visa, paid in US

Hi there,

I am exploring my options related to moving to Barcelona. While i was posting on other part of this forum, i just realized that i could be in a situation where i could be technically still working for US company and be paid directly to US bank account. Is illegal to work on European operations of my parent company (out of Barcelona), while being paid in US by US company? In this case i would have to apply for longer stay non-working visa to stay in Barcelona..

Is this possible/wise at all ?

With no visa means no work paid or on a voluntary basis is illegal if your not from the EU or have an EU passport.
Links for you to read, plus do some further research to help yourself, as they may be away without me finding one. … -to-spain/

New topic