Moroccan mixed marriage

Yes when u send this document off to get it legalised it is signed by an official from the legalising department (Appostile) - they attach like a little certificate to the back. Trust me like I  said I just got officially married in Morocco and know the process exactly - please don't waste your time getting a solicitor for this when u don't need to! U will already need to pay to get them legalised for each paper!

Oh and yes it is already signed!! Just get it legalised and that's all u need to do :)

Great thank you so much! So just my birth certificate, deed poll as I had a name change and ACRO to be legalised! the rest I do in Morocco, thank you for your help!

Yes that's all! And don't forget to get them translated too! Also don't forget letter of employment aswell (don't need this legalised tho lol) :) good luck!

I'm currently a full time university student, do you think providing a letter from the university will be ok? and thank you!

Yes that will be fine !

Hi

Please can you help me I am from uk and I am getting married in morocco next month and have nearly all of my documents notarized. Please could you tell me what are the next steps?

Thanks

And in one of your comments you mentioned the certificate of no impediment. do we need this? as its the only thing delaying me extra 1 month!

I am enquiring to know if the party for immigration which is filmed, does that have to be done within 3 months or can it be done anytime?

Hello :)
I and my Chinese girlfriend decide to get married and she want we get married in Morocco.  I was looking for mix marriage here in Morocco.
And I didn't understand some process if anybody have information about how to get certificate of capacity of marriage at China embassy and how much time it takes
Thanks all of you :)

Salam!
How are you???
Can I ask you brother
I want the process that you goes by while you prepared to get permission of marriage.
Waiting your reply thank you :)

How much is translation and legality  of paper work in Rabat cause Fez want $400

I have a translator in Casablanca if you want his number.

pattypattycake65 wrote:

How much is translation and legality  of paper work in Rabat cause Fez want $400

Hi usally the office translators are standard prices. Not sure why they are charging you $400

But usally prices start from 150-350dh being the max per page.

As for legalisation what are you trying to legalise and I might be able to advise on what to do and the possibility of other option which cost next to nothing.

Plea0 wrote:

Hello :)
I and my Chinese girlfriend decide to get married and she want we get married in Morocco.  I was looking for mix marriage here in Morocco.
And I didn't understand some process if anybody have information about how to get certificate of capacity of marriage at China embassy and how much time it takes
Thanks all of you :)

This document is obtained from your embassy usally within Morocco. Book an appointment with your embassy for marriage documents and they will provide you with the documents that they should provide. Usally it verification of passport and citizenship and capacity to marriage.

Appointment takes about 30 mins with the embassy

Are you both Chinese or your Moroccan?

GuestPoster410 wrote:

I am enquiring to know if the party for immigration which is filmed, does that have to be done within 3 months or can it be done anytime?

Please can you rephrase the questions are you meaning for marriage? Or something else?