Dependent Visa for Wife

Hi All,

I'm shifting to Malaysia soon on an EP & would want to apply for a Dependent Pass for my wife.

Request you to please help me with the process & cost involved to get this done.

Also, if there is any agent who can help me with applying for the DP application.


Hi Guys,

Can someone help me on this at the earliest.

This is urgent.


Hi Rajat,

Welcome to :)

I invite you to have a look at the topics here : Information on visas in Kuala Lumpur, you might find some useful information while waiting for the help of the members.


Priscilla team  :cheers:

The employer should apply for the DP and it should cost less than RM500 … dant-pass/

New topic