Ask legal advise

Indian company offers me a work in India without working visa, just a tourist visa only. Am I safe in this situation? Should I accept the offer?

The short and final answer is "NO" and that applies to most (if not all) countries all over the world, not just India.

thank you, senwl

thank you, sewl

This is their reason;
"As per the Indian laws we can not issue him an employment Visa due to the fact that the employee's salary must be in excess of US$25000 barring Cooks, Language teachers and staff for embassies:"

r_apls wrote:

This is their reason;
"As per the Indian laws we can not issue him an employment Visa due to the fact that the employee's salary must be in excess of US$25000 barring Cooks, Language teachers and staff for embassies:"

If the company can't conform to Govt. regulations they shouldn't think of hiring a foreign national (expert) in the first place.
They are violating the law and you will become a party to that violation if you choose to work for them in India on a tourist visa.

If caught, punitive actions against you may range from monetary fine and deportation to a few years in jail.
Above all, in case of any professional exploitation and non-payment of salary etc. not even your embassy will come forward to your rescue.

There's a reason why the words "Employment is prohibited" are clearly mentioned on a country's tourist visa stamp. Indian tourist visa is no exception.

Look for other job opportunities with fair and legitimate offers.

thank you, I will consider your advice

very true senwl. Need to be careful what when you talk to them and take action accordingly